Thursday, July 18, 2013

got to dance Calgary's Lukas McFarlane dancing on air following Got to Dance win News

"Dance Me to the End of Love" on Vimeo by Christine Mahler
got to dance

Image by Awen Photography
Another video completed for that wedding that took place, it seems, so long ago. Been so busy lately, I haven't really had time to finish work on it. But, I was absolutely determined to get it done over my Fall Break.

I may put another video together. We still have footage of the bouquet/garter toss and of the cake cutting, I believe, that I wish I could have worked into one of these videos. I was planning on this one being the last one though. So, I'm not sure yet.

Either way, these four videos, this one and the last four, are all put together from the wedding ceremony/reception for Adam and Erica Rogers and from what turned out to be a very wonderful time for all, myself and Eric included. I've never put together video for a wedding before, so it's been a bit of a learning process for me though not at all a bother. I enjoy doing stuff like this for my family, and I only hope that they like it and that I can do it for anyone else who would like the same.

The song in this video, though I was reluctant to choose it because I like a bit of variety from video to video, is Madeleine Peyroux's cover of Leonard Cohen's "Dance Me to the End of Love". I've known for a long time that I wanted to use this song because I think it just fits the moment so well. I hope I haven't subjected Adam and Erica to ghastly love songs though. I tried to use tasteful, elegant, beautiful music that would serve the purpose well.

Anyway, enough said, I think. I hope you all enjoy this next video from me, and do always expect more to come from me in the future!!

Watch this video on Vimeo. Video created by Christine Mahler.got to dance



Calgary's Lukas McFarlane dancing on air following Got to Dance win
Two days after winning Got to Dance, Lukas McFarlane was back doing what he does every Tuesday at 4 p.m.: teaching an open contemporary dance class at Studio 68 in London. Something had changed for the Calgary native, though. “Usually I have about ... got to dance
Read more on Calgary Herald (blog)





Got to Dance 4: Diversity (full performance)






Tune in to Got to Dance on Sundays at 6pm - Sky1 HD and Sky 3D. Find out more @ http://www.sky.com/dance Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Got...got to dance
Video Rating: 4 / 5



Just Dance 2 (Wii)





Description :




got to dance

See Features Just Dance 2 (Wii) to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe your interest with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...