Wednesday, July 17, 2013

bobbin 20 Pk Singer Class 15 # 2518 Metal Bobbins Bestbuy

DIY bobbin organizer
bobbin

Image by sassycrafter
Don't you just hate it when your sewing machine bobbins end up in a tangled mess? I have a bobbin organizer that I love, but I feel like it was a little pricey.

By using tubing from the hardware store, I was able to create a similar organizer for less than a dollar. The only tool you need is a sharp utility knife, though a pipe cutter is helpful for getting an even cut at the end.

And thanks to my sweet boyfriend for doing all the work while I took the pictures!

Want to make your own? You can find a full tutorial on my blog: sassycrafter.blogspot.com/2010/07/diy-bobbin-organizer.html. bobbin



Bobbin unveils leopard print bicycle
Retailing at £590 and available now at selected Bobbin dealers in the UK, the Safari is heat wrapped in leopard print and comes with the standard Birdie features including three-speed Sturmey Archer hub gears, mudguards and rear rack. Find out more at ... bobbin
Read more on Bike Biz





How To Thread Bobbin on Brother LS 2125 Sewing Machine






http://www.mikeyssmail.com In my quickness to unwrap my new sewing machine. I took out the bobbin and the holder thinking it all needed to come out in order ...bobbin



20 Pk Singer Class 15 # 2518 Metal Bobbins





Description :


Metal Class 15 Bobbin for Singer, Elna, Viking, Janome 1004, Kenmore, Brother, PFAFF, AlphaSew, Babylock, Tacony, Necchi, Adler, Anker, and Simplicity

bobbin

See Features 20 Pk Singer Class 15 # 2518 Metal Bobbins to avoid disappointment



Show more:


Shopping with Nextag


Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe your interest with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...