Friday, July 12, 2013

dancing with the stars U.S. Dancing With The Stars Info

Project 365:28 Dancing With The Stars
dancing with the stars

Image by foreverdigital
I've been watching Dancing With The Stars religiously this season. Partially because I like to procrastinate, but mostly because I wanted to watch Mel B (Scary Spice). I couldn't watch the finale live because my roommate had the TV (I later found out she was watching DWTS. I wanted to kill her). I spent the entire evening and the next day avoiding all media outlets and trying by very best not to hear who won before I watched it. It was TOUGH! My RSS reader kept filling up, but I didn't want to risk it. I'm sad about the result, but it was a great season and I'm so excited the Spice Girls were on (and Celine Dion too!)dancing with the stars



Victor Ortiz discusses Week 1 on 'Dancing With the Stars'
The Times is pleased to have boxer Victor Ortiz, a former WBC welterweight champion, guest-blogging for us while he competes on "Dancing With the Stars." Each week while he competes on the show, Ortiz will answer a few questions from Sports Now editor ... dancing with the stars
Read more on Los Angeles Times





U.S. Dancing With The Stars






The 16th season of the hit series has begun in the US.dancing with the stars
Video Rating: 0 / 5



Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance





Description :


ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" continues to dazzle audiences as well as trim waistlines with the power of dance. Join pro dancers Cheryl and Maksim and dance yourself slim with four sizzling and sexy Latin dance routines that feature some of the best fat-burning moves from the show. And because these hot Latin dances share many signature steps, you will find it easier to follow along. You'll also get a specialized toning workout that dancers use to sculpt and lengthen their muscles. So get danci

dancing with the stars

See Features Dancing with the Stars: Latin Cardio Dance to avoid disappointment



Show more:


No Products Found...yet?

This is no time to give up. We'll search high and low for anything you dream of owning. Just enter a search below



Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe your interest with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...