Thursday, October 24, 2013

bobbin Brother SA156 Top Load Bobbins, 10 pack Bestbuy

Bobbin Lace, Tucked in the Craft Room
bobbin

Image by ShardsOfBlue
My mother is very skilled at making "bobbin" or "pillow" lace. This is one of her pillows showing an intricate design. She also makes a more free-form kind of lace made with a needle and thread, which is an even older form and the one I'm also partial to (see this photo for more on that). This kind, however, makes a heck of a conversation piece. :)

Hover over the image, then the boxes that appear, to see notes on how it works. You can also press "L" on your keyboard to toggle a larger view on black.

In the past, this type of lace was most often commissioned by royalty to be used on clothing, but today short strips of varying widths can also be made into bookmarks or framed as purely decorative pieces.

I wish I had this handy to take some more deliberate shots with my good camera, but I don't live nearby and this is all I have at the moment.bobbin



Time for spring, and red robin's bobbin'
I've known it all my life, ever since that cold December night when I was 5, and noticed that the man who came pounding on my grandmother's door in a tacky red suit with a fake white beard, proclaiming himself to be Santa, bore an odd resemblance to my ... bobbin
Read more on ReporterNews.com





Wind the Bobbin Up






One of my favorite active songs to use as a warmup in my kindergarten classes.bobbin
Video Rating: 3 / 5



Brother SA156 Top Load Bobbins, 10 pack





Description :


High Quality Clear Plastic Bobbins. Fits the following machines: PE770, LS2125i, XL2230, XL2600i, XL2610, XL3510, XL3750, ES2000, CP6500, CP7500, 1034D, PC210PRW, PC420PRW, SE400, LB6800PRW

bobbin

See Features Brother SA156 Top Load Bobbins, 10 pack to avoid disappointment



Show more:


Shopping with Nextag


Compare Prices on Computers,
Electronics & More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe your interest with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...